Thursday, March 23, 2006

Recommendations: Part II

As I said before, things change. So...

At the beginning of September last year, Universe Today joined with Bad Astronomy - Phil Plait's stomping grounds. At least, the forums joined into bautforum.com. Phil's a cool guy, but I wasn't so happy with the fact that due to the transition, almost all of my posts were disattributed to me. My contributions - or recognition thereof - as a result were totally removed and I left the forum very peeved. I spent quite a while at the One World Online Community before an old friend from Australia created his own forums which I joined enthusiastically alongside much of the dwindling OneWorld community. Later, the Australian tried to shut me out even though I tried many times asking for forgiveness. But that's old hat - whenever he softens up he'll let me know. In the meantime I admin beyondspace.info with David King from England. Great bloke!

There are of course many other websites and forums I have experienced, the details of which I will reveal later.

In the meantime, lechayim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home