Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Other Blog

Hello my fellow readers,

Yes I've started another blog. It is The Samaritan Report and the blogspot url is borderbuzz. I originally intentioned it to give up-to-date news on the current illegal immigration issue through the eyes of an anti- pro-illegal viewpoint. I thought I'd start out with info on the Minutemen, but borderbuzz has become so far just an info page for some minutemen links. But the bulk of it is over and for the next month, maybe month and a half, I'll be giving more links to what other sources have said about the Minutemen. Hopefully I'll be done with that phase long before summer ends, and once it does then I'll get down to posting hard news ledes about illegal immigration that concerns more than just the minutemen. In the meantime, stay tuned on both blogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home